Thursday, April 14, 2011
chapter 9 response
very sorry that I am late with the response. I have been quite sick.... Simon's death was very important because it shows that most of the people on the island aren't civil in any way. They were still somewhat civil and sane before they killed Simon, but after they killed him, it showed that they were not sane anymore, as murdering someone is one of the many steps to becoming insane. Another reason why Simon's death was important was because he was the only one who knew that the beast was only a guy in a parachute. Now, no one will know who or what the beast is. also, I can't upload the picture. I drew it and scanned it onto the computer and everything, but I can't post it. Blogger will not let me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lydia, Please bring in the pic and show it to me. Also, I agree about the insanity. I believe that you must be in an insane state to commit murder.
ReplyDelete